Game map: Storm City, 5v5 Normal mode
Game format: Best of 1 format until the semifinals. Semi Finals and Finals: Best of 3
- Destroy the Vain Crystal (round win)
- The other party surrenderred (round win)
- The other party is disqualified (direct game win) or has an abstention (the organizer decides if the abstention affects the current round or the entire game)
Best of 1
- A coin toss is used to determine the starting team. The winner chooses either first pick, or starting side
Best of 3
- A coin toss is used to determine the starting team. The winner is given selection priority.
- In the second game, the loser of the first game will be given the selection priority.
- If a third game is played, the loser of the second game will be given the selection priority.
- If severe lag or loss of internet occurs during the game with 3 minutes or less of gameplay, the referee may allow a remake of the game. However, the hero lineup needs to remain unchanged. The remake will only replay the current round, and each team is allowed at most two remakes at a time.
- If severe lag or loss of internet occurs during the game with more than 3 minute of gameplay, the referee may allow a match pause, with each team having a cumulative time limit of 5 minutes. However, pausing in the middle of team fights that may influence the outcome is not allowed, nor for occurance of lag.
- The use of third party game plugins is forbidden. Any teams or players found using them will be penalised.