- Each team has the right to pause the game for an acceptable duration, if a player announces it at least three seconds in advance and calls a coherent reason (exception: not necessary, if someone disconnects). The game must not be resumed before both teams agree with it. When the number or the duration of breaks becomes too high or long, the administration may force the continuation of the game.
Disconnects & Reconnects
- If a player disconnects, the game is to be paused instantly. Play will be resuming once the player reconnects.
Bug and Technical Faults
- If any serious bugs or technical difficulties occur, the games have to be paused immediately and Organizer decides how to continue. Knowingly abusing a bug is strictly forbidden.
- If a game is unable to continue due to a crash or other exceptional circumstances, the game will be continued from a previous save if possible. After 3 failed attempts the game will be restarted with the same picks, ban.
Tools / Hacks
- The usage of a 3rd party tool aside from game during match is strictly forbidden. Macros that combine more than 2 keystrokes are not allowed. Any use of such tools will result in immediate disqualification.
- Marshalls will check all computers before the start of the game.
- Voice communication software will be preinstalled on all computers, players are required to use the software specified by the organizer.
- A default set of peripherals consisting of mouse, keyboard and headset will be provided for use.
- Players can use their own peripherals
- Players must use either their own headset or the default headset during gameplay. Up to 3 warnings will be given for non-compliance, followed by a default loss for the games.